Goal setting is a crucial aspect of personal and professional development, and it’s essential for businesses to ensure that their employees are equipped with the skills necessary to set and achieve their goals. The “Goal Setting for Business Professionals” course is a one-day program designed to help participants understand the key elements of goal setting and accomplishment.
The course covers topics such as the process of overcoming procrastination, gamification, tracking progress, setting SMART goals, accepting mistakes, increasing productivity, and the key elements of a To-Do list. Participants will also learn about the One Minute Rule, a powerful strategy for starting and completing tasks. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the goal-setting process, and attendees will walk away with the knowledge and skills necessary to set and achieve their goals, both personally and professionally.
Introduction to Goal Setting
• Definition of Goal Setting
• Understanding the Importance of Goal Setting
• Key Elements of Overcoming Procrastination
• The Process of Goal Setting
Setting SMART Goals
• Understanding SMART Goals
• The Process of Setting SMART Goals
• Key Strategies of Setting SMART Goals
• Measuring Progress and Overcoming Challenges
Gamification and Productivity
• Understanding Gamification in Goal Setting
• Key Strategies of Using Gamification in Goal Setting
• Key Elements to Increase Productivity
• The Importance of Productivity in Goal Setting
Goal Tracking and Accepting Mistakes
• Understanding the Process of Track Progress
• Key Strategies and Techniques of Accepting Mistakes
• Techniques for Overcoming Obstacles and Staying on Track
• Understanding the Power of Positive Thinking
The To-Do List and One Minute Rule
• Explore To-Do List Characteristics
• The Importance of a To-Do List in Goal Setting
• The One Minute Rule and Its Benefits
• The Importance of Time Management in Goal Settin
The programme is designed to enhance learning through group and individual cases and exercises. There are a number of opportunities to simulate situations, practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. In addition the course leader’s specialist knowledge and guidance are available in all sessions.
The programme will be supported with handouts and post course references. The design of each course will provide for each delegate’s preferred learning style and optimise experiential learning processes.
Tutor inputs will be aimed at giving direction and guidance to ensure effective learning, skill enhancement and attitudes to move with the times. The presentation of each programme will use the most modern technique, materials and equipment.
The experience Mark has gained over the years living the life of an active salesperson, he has been through the process and knows what it takes to succeed. This is so important when it comes to training because he takes his real-life experiences and relates that to challenges people are facing to create a solution.
Mark has worked with many different sales industries and sectors, both being a salesperson and leading teams. Whether your business is B2B, B2C, product, or service, Mark can help with sales skills, implementing a sales structure and process, whilst building confidence through motivation.
Mark's passion is to help salespeople to develop their skills so they can provide for themselves and their families.
Mark's mission is that he wants to restore the sales industry to the profession it once was, it has lost that gloss and shine over the years, he believes he can make that difference.